Film VS book - thoughts?

It was kinda different... I mean I'm the sort of person who likes any movie, but any thoughts and comments about the film?
It was kinda different... I mean I'm the sort of person who likes any movie, but any thoughts and comments about the film?
books
Books all the way. but the movies were also pretty good. I understand that the books are very long so they possibly couldn't fit all the details in the movies but the books had more stuff going on.
I'm book and movies, just for comparison, although I would favorite the book version better.
to be completely honest, i dislike almost all the movies, with the exception of the third, and the seventh part 2. part 1 did follow the book pretty well but it was the boring part i thought, the hard part of the book for me to get through.
Isn't Ron sorted before Harry in the movies, yet in the book Harry is sorted before Ron.......
I thought it kept pretty true (minor differences here and there) to the book. I liked how stunningly Hogwarts was visualised. The book (and for some reason I watched the movie before reading the book) still tops the film because the magic started there.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!