Harry Potter Marathon This Weekend!

ABC Family will be showing all the movies except for Goblet of Fire this weekend-- Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets will be shown starting 2:30 c Friday, Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix, and Half-Blood Prince will be shown Saturday evening, and both Deathly Hallows movies will be shown Sunday afternoon. If you miss the first two movies, you can watch them Saturday morning, and if you miss the next three you can watch them Sunday morning. I know I hate it when I miss out on a Harry Potter showing on TV, so I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to know about the marathon this weekend. :) 
ABC Family will be showing all the movies except for Goblet of Fire this weekend-- Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets will be shown starting 2:30 c Friday, Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix, and Half-Blood Prince will be shown Saturday evening, and both Deathly Hallows movies will be shown Sunday afternoon. If you miss the first two movies, you can watch them Saturday morning, and if you miss the next three you can watch them Sunday morning. I know I hate it when I miss out on a Harry Potter showing on TV, so I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to know about the marathon this weekend. :) 
Where exactly to watch?
Where I live ABC Family is on channel 1178 for HD, 178 regular. 
I also have a Sony television-- I know that that may influence TV channels too. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!