Quirell and Voldemort

I know this is very random and a tad ridiculous, but has anyone ever wondered about the struggles Voldemort and Quirell had to face when the two were sharing bodies? Think about it...How did they sleep? Imagine if Quirell happened to roll onto his back while they were sleeping! Voldemort would have such troubles with that sort of thing, especially if Quirell was a heavy sleeper.What about when they had to, well, shower and use the bathroom....? Imagine the awkwardness of it all..Besides, I'm surprised Voldy didn't suffocate underneath that turban of Quirell's. Not just because his mouth and nose (?) were covered day and night, but because apparently it reeked of garlic. Is it really worth it? I think not...((Voldemort, hey psst! I've got your nose! ;3 ))
I know this is very random and a tad ridiculous, but has anyone ever wondered about the struggles Voldemort and Quirell had to face when the two were sharing bodies? Think about it...How did they sleep? Imagine if Quirell happened to roll onto his back while they were sleeping! Voldemort would have such troubles with that sort of thing, especially if Quirell was a heavy sleeper.What about when they had to, well, shower and use the bathroom....? Imagine the awkwardness of it all..Besides, I'm surprised Voldy didn't suffocate underneath that turban of Quirell's. Not just because his mouth and nose (?) were covered day and night, but because apparently it reeked of garlic. Is it really worth it? I think not...((Voldemort, hey psst! I've got your nose! ;3 ))
I feel like Voldemort wouldn't have needed to do any of these things anyway.Remember when Quirrell first unwrapped the turban? There was no face there at first. It formed slowly.So I think that Voldemort's soul or spirit or something was always inside Quirrell, but not necessarily his physical face (or other body parts).
If you watch A Very Potter Musical (which is amazingly hilarious btw) you'll see some possible struggles that could be faced. XD
Watch A Very Potter Musical:) They sing, dance, and curse a lot though... (cursing as in language)
I think that none of that would be an issue. Since Voldemort is just (part of) a soul, sharing Quirells body, as long as he can breathe, eat, etc. he will get the necessary benefits from those actions.
you-know-who is scary!!! If he kills you you will be set on green fire!! If you dont want to join him he could esily just controll (oops con-troll) you to agree!! I Am SOOOO glad he is dead!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!