Quirrell and Voldemort Issues

I'm not about to start disagreeing with J.K Rowling here, but for those of you who are fans of Starkid's A Very Potter Musical, it raises a valid point. Voldemort would have had to watch Quirrell wipe his butt daily! That then got me thinking how awkward showering would have been. Does that mean that Quirrell didn't shower? Maybe it's why he stunk of garlic? I just wanted to see if anyone else had thought about this before?
I'm not about to start disagreeing with J.K Rowling here, but for those of you who are fans of Starkid's A Very Potter Musical, it raises a valid point. Voldemort would have had to watch Quirrell wipe his butt daily! That then got me thinking how awkward showering would have been. Does that mean that Quirrell didn't shower? Maybe it's why he stunk of garlic? I just wanted to see if anyone else had thought about this before?
And the fact that Voldemort would've had fabric wrapped around his nose and mouth for most of the day.With that though, I absolutely love that the Weasley twins charming snowballs to repeatedly hit the back of Quirrell's head at Christmastime...meant that they were, unknowingly, throwing snowballs at Voldemort's when he couldn't do anything about it.
Voldemort was so happy to *kind of* be in possession of a human body again, he didn't even mind having to see Quirrell wipe his butt, he just kind of... looked up at the ceiling during moments like that.  
Which makes sense cause Quirreldemort would have been looking down. <3 Quirreldemort 
Ah come on, with a swish of a wand anything can be cleared up. It was never really explained exactly how their relationship worked, but Quirrell was drinking unicorn blood. There's a possibility that this meant he didn't actually eat, meaning there would be no need for going to the bathroom. He always smelled strongly, which I had mostly assumed was because the Voldy face smelled bad, but it could also have to do with magical means of sanitation- and thus no showering. If it really bothers you, just think of the orientation of Voldy's face. Unless Quirrell was purposefully looking up at the time of the butt wiping, Voldemort would in fact only be staring at the wall. And given his lack of a nose, we can only hope he didn't have to smell anything. (Or are we hoping he did smell things? Punishment for being evil, perhaps?)
 Maybe Fred and George had a hunch they were throwing snowballs at Voldemort. (;Go twins!!!! Y'all rock!
I have read this book 28 times and counting... I do not think that it is the best book, but I love all the magic in the beginning! I realized that since Voldemort and Quirrell and practically the same person Quirrell's arms bend backwards every time Voldemort moves his arms! Ouch! Also, in the first movie, Voldemort has a nose! part of his whole character is NOT having a nose!
I love A Very Potter Musical and I agree that it would be awkward, but I must admit that magic could clean and he would have been staring at a wall the whole time Quirrell was wiping his butt, but Voldemort deserved that, so I don't feel bad. I read somewhere that if we had seen/read Chamber Of Secrets first then we would have taken a different perspective on the fact that Quirrell was being possessed and may not have been willing, just available. However, as far as the story is concerned, Quirrell needed to be seen as a bad guy. I know its a little off topic, but I just wanted to say that....
I dont really see Quirrell as a bad guy i mean like I would probaly do the same thing if my life was on the line. And the fact he might of just been you-know-whos little puppet if you know what i mean so really i think that voldemorts the bad guy here. (Also this opinion might just be because im very very understanding)

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!