Harry Potter watching Party's, this one is up next!

So a few of my friends have NEVER seen or read HP (gasp!) So I took it upon myself to educate them...or stop being friends. Lol jk.So we're on to Chamber of Secrets.When we watched the Sorcerer's Stone I made butter beer cupcakes. Any good ideas for HP themed snacks for when we do Chamber of Secrets?
So a few of my friends have NEVER seen or read HP (gasp!) So I took it upon myself to educate them...or stop being friends. Lol jk.So we're on to Chamber of Secrets.When we watched the Sorcerer's Stone I made butter beer cupcakes. Any good ideas for HP themed snacks for when we do Chamber of Secrets?
 Choccolate Frogs!
Find the Unnoficial Harry Potter cookbook. It has some really cool recipes. I am excited for you!
You should of saved the butterbeer cupcakes for PoA...but this is CoS, so.....what about you make a cake, get some fondant, and roll it into the shape of a basilisk? And make the frosting green with S's in them...and you might be able to get a face of Tom Riddle that you could stick in the cake....Endless possibilities

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!