Who thinks the other Dumbledore is better?

Seriously!For those who didn't watch the GoF yet - sorry for the reveal - but did you notice when Dumbledore shook Harry's shoulders and yelled with an angry face, "Harry - DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?"I think the SS and CoS Dumbledore is better. What about you?
Seriously!For those who didn't watch the GoF yet - sorry for the reveal - but did you notice when Dumbledore shook Harry's shoulders and yelled with an angry face, "Harry - DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?"I think the SS and CoS Dumbledore is better. What about you?
Well, I love Dumbledore! He's so great and dead..
(;
I agree! I was like what in the world? Is this an imposter or what? I do like the old dumbledore better but he gets better later on I guess
Richard Harris was the better Dumbledore. I agree.
yep definitely
I actually preferred the new one. I found him more convincing as a dangerous man who colder mort was scared of. I liked him a lot better. 
Dumbledore didn't appear dangerous to me in the books.
I personally didn't mind the newer Dumbledore and he might have been the best they could get, but the older one will always be perfect. No other actor can be dumbledore like Richard Harris!
Dumbledore can be dangerous as he wantsu know i always thought of the fight between him and voldy and boy he was mad
First Dumbledore was better, but i also like second. I mean the second Dumbledore looks better wizard in the fight. But i don't know, i love them both. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!