Book VS Film

The book and movie were so different, it was like they weren't even the same at all.
The book and movie were so different, it was like they weren't even the same at all.
Yes but i think the book are the best,he are most descriptive...
I'm not saying that the books aren't better. And they are. I'm saying the least they could have done was not cut out such important parts. Like Dobby and Winky. Plus they cut the time he is injured in half. It is an upset. :(
The movies were horrendous, messed up, made-by-imbeciles, made for jump-on-the-bandwagon-people, wannabe  apparitions. I mean, in the Harry Potter fandom, if there was a list of the most horrible, messed up things in the fandom the movies would be tied for second with Harry Potter fanfiction in general (not that I dislike fanfic, but sometime it makes me want to poke my eyes out, like the movies do), bested only by My Immortal itself.
I know. Like the first actor who played Dumbledoor. He played him so well. He was wise and all this other great stuff. And when they replaced him after he died, the next guy was so bad. He was to angry and wasn't frail and slow. They didn't even use the same costume to make him look the same. They cut out the whole Harry in the hospital and revealing Sirius to Mrs. Weasly and Snape. Like you're suposed to expect that they are okay with Sirius being around like they knew he didn't murder anyone the whole time. OUTRAGE!!!
Katie Clare wroteThe movies were horrendous, messed up, made-by-imbeciles, made for jump-on-the-bandwagon-people, wannabe  apparitions. I mean, in the Harry Potter fandom, if there was a list of the most horrible, messed up things in the fandom the movies would be tied for second with Harry Potter fanfiction in general (not that I dislike fanfic, but sometime it makes me want to poke my eyes out, like the movies do), bested only by My Immortal itself.The most true thing i've read in a while. There are some good fanfics though.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!