What About Fred and George???

What bothers me the most about Order of the Phoenix, is that it never really explains to you that Fred & George quit school after they did all the prank fireworks and stuff. In the books, they planned it out, and after the swamp prank they'd zoom out on their broomsticks. Order of the Phoenix is my favourite book. But Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite movie. Simply because it never explained that Fred and George left.
What bothers me the most about Order of the Phoenix, is that it never really explains to you that Fred & George quit school after they did all the prank fireworks and stuff. In the books, they planned it out, and after the swamp prank they'd zoom out on their broomsticks. Order of the Phoenix is my favourite book. But Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite movie. Simply because it never explained that Fred and George left.
I am with you here. I thought we were going to see more of Fred and George. And what happened to the ban on quidditch for Harry Fred and George's? I don't even think the movie showed that Ron tried out

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!