Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood is my favorite character by far!!! She is clever, but still brave a loyal to her friends. I'm so glad J.K Rowling created a character like Luna Lovegood! It adds a bit of a spark to her stories!
Luna Lovegood is my favorite character by far!!! She is clever, but still brave a loyal to her friends. I'm so glad J.K Rowling created a character like Luna Lovegood! It adds a bit of a spark to her stories!
Lovegood's weird, but I still like her.
 I like her because she's weird. I think that's why a lot of other people like her to. In the OOTP she was honest, funny, and different, which was exactly what people needed in such a dark and depressing book.
I really like Luna Lovegood, too!!!! She's such a nerd, and she's soo awesome and weird!!!! She's my favorite character! Without her, the series really wouldn't be the same!!~Sunny Evershine :)
Sunny Evershine wroteI really like Luna Lovegood, too!!!! She's such a nerd, and she's soo awesome and weird!!!! She's my favorite character! Without her, the series really wouldn't be the same!!~Sunny Evershine :)That is so true
I love just how different Luna is to the rest of the Harry Potter group. She just brings something different to the table.
Luna is a special case. Let's take a moment to imagine her in a High School. She's the one that sits alone and doesn't mind. She's the weird girl, the one that everyone shys away from and laughs at behind her back. Everyone thinks of her as mentally challenged, because they have no real knowledge of what she is like. If you are seated next to her or partnered with her, you either raise your hand and ask for a different partner or deal with it and do all the work, awkwardly trying to discuss the concepts while she seemingly cannot grasp them whatsoever. In reality, she just is not listening. She could be a rocket scientist, the next Albert Einstien, Galilieo, Howard Hues- but she chooses to fade into the background without need for friends. She chooses to keep her thoughts to herself. Secretly, she wants a a friend, but whenever she enters a social situation, she is just not what the other person is looking for. She is so very different from all the other characters in the book, and different from any character I can think of. She is just not a normal protagonist. She is the type of person that makes people very uncomfortable, and book worlds just don't pay much mind to at all. Don't lie; we all know a few people like that, and we are the people that underestimate them and shy away from them. Luna Lovegood is a very beautiful, very flawed character in many ways, and that is beautiful.
Luna Lovegood She Ravenclaw For The Order Of The Phoenix Because always Harry He's Friend Luna she Just Amazing
Chantel Addison wroteLuna Lovegood She Ravenclaw For The Order Of The Phoenix Because always Harry He's Friend Luna she Just Amazing She Just we Just Meet Luna Lovegood The Order Of Phoenix By J.k Rowling

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!