How I got my wand. 

How I got my wand. Wand details:Wand Length: 12 3/4 cmWand Flexibility: slightly elasticWand Wood: white alder Wand Core: veela hairWhen I received my letter and saw that list would need a wand, I was worried about not knowing where to find something. I was raised by muggles and knew nothing about the magical world, so that the diagonal alley was a big surprise for me. walking around with my older brother, I discovered that there was a shop where they sold wands. I went to visit her and Ollivander, the owner of the place (apparently long ago) told us a little about the wands. told us that chose not to, but they choose us. as we had not gone through Gringotts and also do not take key, we would have to return another day.Arriving home, I talked to my mom about what we had seen and heard that day, and what impressed me most besides the brooms were wands. I told her I would buy one in Ollivander, and told about the nuclei of parts of magical creatures that went into them. then she told me she would give me a strand of your hair to use in my wand, and accompany me to the store.Then the next day we went to Ollivander. as the others had a different nucleus, we could not let my wand chose me normally. For that reason they, was measured continuously with a tape, and apparently it meant something, as Mr. Ollivander seemed satisfied. so I needed to pass his right hand over a row of nuclei without wands until one of them feel that attracted me. felt a little silly at first, because I felt nothing. but then suddenly felt a warmth enveloping my wrist, and a wand of white alder jumped into my fingers open. I held it and noticed it was a little short, but it fitted perfectly to my hand. this was the one, I knew as soon as I saw. the hair of my mother shortly after it was inserted.I really like my wand, and have acquired their loyalty, though she often does not let me do things the way I want. say that humans have a bad habit of picking things that do not do them any good. So I trust her judgment. Sometimes, however, I have to convince her to do things differently, it has the irritable temper and a bit grim. I think I'm not mature enough for what she calls me. Also, I have had great results.
How I got my wand. Wand details:Wand Length: 12 3/4 cmWand Flexibility: slightly elasticWand Wood: white alder Wand Core: veela hairWhen I received my letter and saw that list would need a wand, I was worried about not knowing where to find something. I was raised by muggles and knew nothing about the magical world, so that the diagonal alley was a big surprise for me. walking around with my older brother, I discovered that there was a shop where they sold wands. I went to visit her and Ollivander, the owner of the place (apparently long ago) told us a little about the wands. told us that chose not to, but they choose us. as we had not gone through Gringotts and also do not take key, we would have to return another day.Arriving home, I talked to my mom about what we had seen and heard that day, and what impressed me most besides the brooms were wands. I told her I would buy one in Ollivander, and told about the nuclei of parts of magical creatures that went into them. then she told me she would give me a strand of your hair to use in my wand, and accompany me to the store.Then the next day we went to Ollivander. as the others had a different nucleus, we could not let my wand chose me normally. For that reason they, was measured continuously with a tape, and apparently it meant something, as Mr. Ollivander seemed satisfied. so I needed to pass his right hand over a row of nuclei without wands until one of them feel that attracted me. felt a little silly at first, because I felt nothing. but then suddenly felt a warmth enveloping my wrist, and a wand of white alder jumped into my fingers open. I held it and noticed it was a little short, but it fitted perfectly to my hand. this was the one, I knew as soon as I saw. the hair of my mother shortly after it was inserted.I really like my wand, and have acquired their loyalty, though she often does not let me do things the way I want. say that humans have a bad habit of picking things that do not do them any good. So I trust her judgment. Sometimes, however, I have to convince her to do things differently, it has the irritable temper and a bit grim. I think I'm not mature enough for what she calls me. Also, I have had great results.
Veela Hair, very cool!Paen
Interesting story. I think this is the first one I read where someone had their wand specially created using their mother's hair. Great idea. Question: Did you also post this under the Charms lesson 2 discussion? I'd hate for you to lose points because the professor and/or prefect didn't see it here.
oh, yes. already gave this assignment to the teacher. thank you ^ ^
I liked reading about how you got your wand and you have an awesome core as well. I enjoyed the way you wrote this it's very creative well done! 
I like how you used a non-traditional wand core, way to be rebellious!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!