Discovery of the Wand

Wand Length: 11 in.Wand Flexibility: FirmWand Wood: AcaciaWand Core: Dragon HeartstringThree days after I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I went to Diagon Alley to get my supplies.  After I got everything, all that was left was my wand, so I went to Ollivanders, the best wand crafters in the world.  Once I walked in, I was immediately greeted by Mr. Ollivander himself.  He came up to me and started taking different measurements and asking different questions.  He asked me questions about my personality, my interests, etc.Finally, he gave me different wands to try out.  First, he gave me a 10 inch wand made of beech containing phoenix feathers.  Mr. Ollivander told me to wave it around until something happened.  It did do something, just not necessarily something good; it blew up the bell on the counter.  Next, he gave me 13 inch wand made of hazel with unicorn hair.  All that it did was blow a few smoke puffs out of the end.  We tried many different wands until finally he gave me a rather dusty box with thin wand inside.  According to Mr. Ollivander, it was 11 inches long made of acacia, and it contained dragon heartstring; and I think it was just right.As soon as I picked up the wand, little fireworks shot out the end, which was good enough for Mr. Ollivander.  The wand has a grayish color and a zig-zag circling it.  Everything about the wand seemed to match up with my personality.  For one, acacia wood works better in wands whose owner is extremely gifted; and I'm very gifted in school and classes.  This is very similar to dragon heartstring as it learns quicker than other spells and is very useful in casting flamboyant spells.  Finally, my wand length is very neat as I'm a very precise caster of spells and my wand is firm as I'm very persistent and I feel strongly about my opinions.  So, basically, this wand is perfect for me and I'm perfect for the wand.
Wand Length: 11 in.Wand Flexibility: FirmWand Wood: AcaciaWand Core: Dragon HeartstringThree days after I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I went to Diagon Alley to get my supplies.  After I got everything, all that was left was my wand, so I went to Ollivanders, the best wand crafters in the world.  Once I walked in, I was immediately greeted by Mr. Ollivander himself.  He came up to me and started taking different measurements and asking different questions.  He asked me questions about my personality, my interests, etc.Finally, he gave me different wands to try out.  First, he gave me a 10 inch wand made of beech containing phoenix feathers.  Mr. Ollivander told me to wave it around until something happened.  It did do something, just not necessarily something good; it blew up the bell on the counter.  Next, he gave me 13 inch wand made of hazel with unicorn hair.  All that it did was blow a few smoke puffs out of the end.  We tried many different wands until finally he gave me a rather dusty box with thin wand inside.  According to Mr. Ollivander, it was 11 inches long made of acacia, and it contained dragon heartstring; and I think it was just right.As soon as I picked up the wand, little fireworks shot out the end, which was good enough for Mr. Ollivander.  The wand has a grayish color and a zig-zag circling it.  Everything about the wand seemed to match up with my personality.  For one, acacia wood works better in wands whose owner is extremely gifted; and I'm very gifted in school and classes.  This is very similar to dragon heartstring as it learns quicker than other spells and is very useful in casting flamboyant spells.  Finally, my wand length is very neat as I'm a very precise caster of spells and my wand is firm as I'm very persistent and I feel strongly about my opinions.  So, basically, this wand is perfect for me and I'm perfect for the wand.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!