MY TOO PRECIOUS WAND

Warm greetings , i would like to start the essay by specifying my wand details , then i will proceed to further informationWand Length: 14 1/2Wand Flexibility: quite flexibleWand Wood: vineWand Core: phoenix feathersI bought my wand from the renowned Ollivanders shop in Diagon Alley . I was asked questions so that they can find the suitable wand for me . They asked me questions like what i was afraid the most ? , whether i was tall or short for my age and many more . All together it was an awesome experience worth for .As per as the specifications my wand quite flexible and the wood used in my wand is vine and core of my wand is phoenix feathers .This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic .Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize in the world.There are 2 main people - Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort , who are the owners of the phoenix feathers wand . I am so proud that i am also the owner of the phoenix feather wand along with Harry Potter , the person who is admired by each and everyone .
Warm greetings , i would like to start the essay by specifying my wand details , then i will proceed to further informationWand Length: 14 1/2Wand Flexibility: quite flexibleWand Wood: vineWand Core: phoenix feathersI bought my wand from the renowned Ollivanders shop in Diagon Alley . I was asked questions so that they can find the suitable wand for me . They asked me questions like what i was afraid the most ? , whether i was tall or short for my age and many more . All together it was an awesome experience worth for .As per as the specifications my wand quite flexible and the wood used in my wand is vine and core of my wand is phoenix feathers .This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic .Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize in the world.There are 2 main people - Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort , who are the owners of the phoenix feathers wand . I am so proud that i am also the owner of the phoenix feather wand along with Harry Potter , the person who is admired by each and everyone .
Very nice. My wand also contains a phoenix feather core.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!