Celebration of Harry Potter

Is anyone attending Universal's Celebration of Harry Potter in January?I'm going and I have an extra package I'm trying to sell! The package for two includes:• 4 nights in an Universal Hotel (Jan 30th -Feb 3rd)• 3 Day Park to Park Tickets• 3 Day Express Passes (Skip the Lines)• 3 Day Early Park Admission• 4 Day Universal Dining Plan• Exclusive Access to the Celebration of Harry Potter Events including private evening event in the park• Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks• Themed Welcome PackageFilm Talent Includes: Michael Gambon, Robbie Coltrane, Evanna Lynch, and George and Oliver Phelps! It's going to be a great time! Please let me know if you're interested in the package or if you're already going and would like to meet up!
Is anyone attending Universal's Celebration of Harry Potter in January?I'm going and I have an extra package I'm trying to sell! The package for two includes:• 4 nights in an Universal Hotel (Jan 30th -Feb 3rd)• 3 Day Park to Park Tickets• 3 Day Express Passes (Skip the Lines)• 3 Day Early Park Admission• 4 Day Universal Dining Plan• Exclusive Access to the Celebration of Harry Potter Events including private evening event in the park• Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks• Themed Welcome PackageFilm Talent Includes: Michael Gambon, Robbie Coltrane, Evanna Lynch, and George and Oliver Phelps! It's going to be a great time! Please let me know if you're interested in the package or if you're already going and would like to meet up!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!