CONJURATION CON (ATLANTA AREA, HALLOWEEN WEEKEND)

Harry Potter Convention & More for ALL Magical Fandoms | Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014 Atlanta, GACONjuration is the creation of Chris Seckinger and Angela Hammond, two geeks based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.We have been attendees, staff members, and vendors at a wide assortment of conventions for decades.We have had the benefit of seeing the convention industry from all angles. We’ve attended and worked at fan run conventions as well as corporate conventions and we’re able to use the information and skills that we’ve acquired to bring you a better all around convention experience. Chris even runs a Harry Potter themed camp at his home for a week during the summer!For years our options for attending a magically themed convention have been limited. Distance and location have always been erratic and most of these shows have been corporate driven. Our goal is to bring a stable, NON-corporate, FAN DIRECTED convention to the Atlanta area and we need your help with the initial year to conjure up something special and intimate for fans of Harry Potter, LOTR, Hobbit, Supernatural & other magical literature & movies and experiences.3-Day Prices will change to $40 on 7/1 & to $50 at the door. Buy Now!If anyone would like to help out by volunteering or vending - or anything of the like - click hereCONjuration will be held at the Marriott Perimeter Center in Atlanta, Georgia from October 31 – November 2, 2014.You can travel back and forth between the Con and your room without ever stepping outside. For the best rates, check out our special room block, made available courtesy of our Marriott partner.Room Blocks Now Available !Facebook: CONjurationconTwitter: CONjurationConTumblr: WILL BE UP SOON!Let’s bring magic to the Atlanta convention scene together.Join us for CONjuration 2014! May you have a magical time.
Harry Potter Convention & More for ALL Magical Fandoms | Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014 Atlanta, GACONjuration is the creation of Chris Seckinger and Angela Hammond, two geeks based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.We have been attendees, staff members, and vendors at a wide assortment of conventions for decades.We have had the benefit of seeing the convention industry from all angles. We’ve attended and worked at fan run conventions as well as corporate conventions and we’re able to use the information and skills that we’ve acquired to bring you a better all around convention experience. Chris even runs a Harry Potter themed camp at his home for a week during the summer!For years our options for attending a magically themed convention have been limited. Distance and location have always been erratic and most of these shows have been corporate driven. Our goal is to bring a stable, NON-corporate, FAN DIRECTED convention to the Atlanta area and we need your help with the initial year to conjure up something special and intimate for fans of Harry Potter, LOTR, Hobbit, Supernatural & other magical literature & movies and experiences.3-Day Prices will change to $40 on 7/1 & to $50 at the door. Buy Now!If anyone would like to help out by volunteering or vending - or anything of the like - click hereCONjuration will be held at the Marriott Perimeter Center in Atlanta, Georgia from October 31 – November 2, 2014.You can travel back and forth between the Con and your room without ever stepping outside. For the best rates, check out our special room block, made available courtesy of our Marriott partner.Room Blocks Now Available !Facebook: CONjurationconTwitter: CONjurationConTumblr: WILL BE UP SOON!Let’s bring magic to the Atlanta convention scene together.Join us for CONjuration 2014! May you have a magical time.
I really want to go, but I don't think it will happen. I'm probably going on another trip this weekend :(
I plan on going for ONE day. I want to advertise the HPA Decatur branch while I'm there (and try out my Remus Lupin cosplay) 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!