Need a HP Profile Pic?

So, if any of you guys want to send me requests with character descriptions, that would be cool. I'm trying to procrastinate on my History essay, so please reply. In the future, if I don't get back to you in three days, I'm either dead, or I forgot. Send me an owl to remind me. *Please give me a picture and/or a detailed description of what you want me to draw.* Thank you!
So, if any of you guys want to send me requests with character descriptions, that would be cool. I'm trying to procrastinate on my History essay, so please reply. In the future, if I don't get back to you in three days, I'm either dead, or I forgot. Send me an owl to remind me. *Please give me a picture and/or a detailed description of what you want me to draw.* Thank you!
Since you posted a request for me, an art trade perhaps? :D I'll start yours probably tomorrow /needs a break for tonight lol I've been too lazy to draw for myself, so my current profile pic is just from a doll maker and not terribly accurate haha. Here's a description: Hair: Medium/chestnut brown and really wavy/some curls. No bangs, side-parted.To mid-back. There's a pair of leaf-shaped pins I like to wear, so either that or something to do with flowers is a plus :) Eyes: Dark brown Skin: Medium white. Like a light-skinned Italian kind of?? Like not pale, but not tan. Face: Straight nose, kind of thick eyebrows. I think I have a heart shaped face but I'm not entirely sure oopsBody type: I'm barely 5'3 and pretty small lol. I'm over 18 but still look and act like a teenager.
Hair: black, a bit layered, with long bangs yeEyes: Dark brown Skin: Medium white. Like not pale, but not tan. Face: thin eyebrows, a bit large eyes, a bit pouty lips, + small mole just beside my left eyeBody type: skinny, 5 flat im cri hehethanks in advance!
Ummm, Hi, I was wondering if you would still do this? If you are, could you maybe send me an owl? I would greatly appreciate it! Please?
Hair: dark brown, side fringe, shoulder-length, layeredEyes: bright blue eyesSkin: PaleFace: Thin eyebrows, salmon-pink plump lips, roundish almond eyesBody: Normal/a bit skinnyl, quite short, small hands, feet, etc..Thanks! x
Hair: Light brown with bangs stopping right above eybrowsEyes: Grey-ish blue eyesSkin: Tanner than average, but still not really tanFace: thin eyebrows, average lips (i guess?)Shape: Thin, slightly taller than averageThanks, and please get this done ASAP! :)
DeAnna Aldridge wroteHair: Dark blonde layered bob, curly or straight worksEyes: Green HazelSkin: pale with a little bit of frecklesFace: rounded square shape I have black glasses and small eyes.Body: I'm 5'2 and I weigh 152lbI hope this was really detailed. Oh and my favorite color is purple.Please be done ASAP
Ooh! Please do me!Hair: Dark mahogany brown, ringlets, sometimes in a bun with a hairpinEyes: Light greenSkin: So pale that it looks bleachedFace: Straight nose, thin eyebrows, heart-shaped faceBody type: Skinny, tall 
Hair: dark brown, side fringe, combed off to the side kinda Justin never stilt just ruffled, regular length but thicker, layeredEyes: bright blue eyesSkin: Something I'd describe as a bit lighter than golden pancake gold tan...Face: Thin eyebrows, lightish salmon-red medium lips, roundish ordinary eyesBody: normal neck and shoulder width.Side request: I'm only looking for a self portrait of myself but from center of the upper up up. Whatever as a background...I'll be SO thankful if you could do this for me!!! Message me if need be thanks!!!!!
hair: shoulder length, dark brown, side fringe and layered eyes: brown/golden, almond shaped, thin eyebrowsskin: a bit pale, often blush colorBody: tall, large shoulders, large lips, button noseSide request: could i be in a raven claw robe?? white backgroundthis would be amazing if you could, no pressure if you don't though <3
Hair:bleached blonde, layered.                                                                                                                                                                 Eyes:light blue.                                                                                                                                                                                            Skin:a bit tanne .                                                                                              Face:dark brown eyebrows,a bit pouty lips,small nose  & straight ,dimples.                                                                                   Body type:perfect curves,a bit tall since I'm 17                                                                                                                                   Thank so much!!
Hair: waist length, blue, curlyEyes: Dark blue,blue, green, grey, and a little bit brownSkin: Very very very paleFace: Round, high cheekbones, slopey nose, thick blonde arched eyebrowsBody: Tall (5'10), Hourglass figure
Hair: Medium length, doesn't go past his neck, light brown, slightly wavy and goes to one side. Eyes: Light blue Skin: Slightly tannedFace: Slightly turned up nose, high cheekbones, strongish jawline, kind of an 'angular' face, kinda square head.  Body type: Triangular, quite athletic, I work out and am 5'8" and a halfThank you! Owl me if you have any questions!
Hi you could do me if you have time. I have hair that looks like this: https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/229542912237126389/ and than it should be dark blonde :) I have green eyes (green/yellow with on the outside an almost black circle). My eyes have almost no eyelid and are kinda almond shaped. My eyesbrows are dark and very present. They are long and arch at 2/3. My face is long round ish. my nose is kinda big haha but I have rather full lips and when I smile my cheeks lift. I am an 14 year old Slytherin, can I please wear a Slytherin uniform? My hair can also be in a messy bun if that is nicer for you :) I like smirking haha. My wand is rather long with a thicker handle which has leafs on it. My facial expression is usually mischievous :D I hope you have fun drawing :)

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!