Artist here!

If any of you guys need a profile picture, feel free to send me an owl with a description. Please include as much detail as you can, including facial features such as how the nose curves, any makeup for girls, any distinguishing marks, thin/thickness of the face, what you want the expression to be, etc. The more detail, the better! My best drawings are done of faces and upper torsos, as I've spent a lot of time studying facial anatomy. Also include whether you want it from view, side view, 3/4 view, etc. I don't usually color my drawings, but if you want some color added, I recently got some colored pencils. If you want a specific style that just so happens to resemble a picture you have that an artists drew, feel free to include that in the message.
If any of you guys need a profile picture, feel free to send me an owl with a description. Please include as much detail as you can, including facial features such as how the nose curves, any makeup for girls, any distinguishing marks, thin/thickness of the face, what you want the expression to be, etc. The more detail, the better! My best drawings are done of faces and upper torsos, as I've spent a lot of time studying facial anatomy. Also include whether you want it from view, side view, 3/4 view, etc. I don't usually color my drawings, but if you want some color added, I recently got some colored pencils. If you want a specific style that just so happens to resemble a picture you have that an artists drew, feel free to include that in the message.
hi im megan can you do a drawing of my profile picture please many thanks Megan
can you draw a sad, blood-red, somewhat droopy balloon? thanks.
i would ask for a picture but i seem to like my current one. happy drawing!
you see my one now i want one like that i like the coulors and all but maybe if they where doing a different pose i really like animations so those two are max and eleven from stranger things so if you search that up then it might help

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!