Drawing things. Any things will do.

For the last decade, I've been doodling out sketches for the people of Gaia. And though I wasn't so into the story behind Gaiaonline, I thoroughly enjoyed creating artwork for others. So, I mean, now that something like Hogwarts is online, which is backed by such a great story, I can definitely see myself arting around and enjoying it that much more.So, if anyone wants anything drawn, that is remotely related to the series, I'll be glad to whip out my tablet.-Chris.
For the last decade, I've been doodling out sketches for the people of Gaia. And though I wasn't so into the story behind Gaiaonline, I thoroughly enjoyed creating artwork for others. So, I mean, now that something like Hogwarts is online, which is backed by such a great story, I can definitely see myself arting around and enjoying it that much more.So, if anyone wants anything drawn, that is remotely related to the series, I'll be glad to whip out my tablet.-Chris.
Oh geez... has Gaia really been a thing for over a decade? I FEEL OLD.
I would love to have something drawn for my profile... or just for myself.
I would also like a picture for my profile.  Long wavy brown hair and wearing Hufflepuff uniform :) 
It would be awesome if you could draw me! I'm a Ravenclaw. https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10462754_1628919947332160_2486180696523871521_n.jpg">P.S. My hair is tied up so it is longer than that, it's shoulder length.
Could you do me.. Just hermione XD
If you wanted to draw some Marauders, that'd be rad (especially Remus and Sirius)
Amazing! I would love it if you could try to draw my character for me. Brown hair, green eyes. Don't have much else to give you, only that a hufflepuff uniform would be great. But this is only if you have time.
If you have the time, maybe you could draw me? That would be siriusly amazing! I'm a stander Ravenclaw student with blue eyes and a mane of curly brown hair, a really really curly mane. it's shoulder length. Thanks love :)
Uh what's Gaia?
draw fred and george if u have time
Cam you do Anime?
A picture of an anime tiger would do
I'd also love to draw. But I don't have a tablet for drawing, ad I'm not good at digital drawing either. I'm just strating to learn how to draw. And I draw for the sake of something to color. So I can't take requests. But I'd like to make a request. I would really appreciate it if you can draw me - Aged ten. sits in top of a tree, reading a book, wearing a blue dress (w/sleeves), tan skin, wavy brown above-the-waist-length hair, green-grey eyes. This is only if you have time. Thanks

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!