HiH Group on deviantArt

Hello! How are you? > v < Myself, i'm fine. bit shaken, bit stirred, like always.introductions over with, let's talk deviantart. you know, that website that seems to have an infinite amount of Harry Potter groups, pertaining to everything from Yuri in Hogwarts to Harry Potter textiles. There's a fan group for all your favorite characters, be it Sirius Black or Neville Longbottom. And yet, something is missing.Ah, yes. Not a single one of these groups is made by and for those enrolled in Hogwarts is Here.Shall we change that?I'd be happy to create the group myself (keeping in mind that I, as a regular user, only get to create three groups) but what I'm really looking for is other members of both dA and HiH to help found, run, monitor, plan out, and all-around manage the group.I haven't created the group yet-- I'm waiting for a bit of support before I do so --so anyone commenting on here will merely be giving ideas on how to work out the group. Will we make a folder for each house or for each class? Should we have all who join the group give their HiH profile name before joining? I wanna work out with everyone on how this is going to work.That, and I really do wanna know that there is an audience for this group and that there will be people joining!I wanna really get to know people on this website, and this seems like a fun way to do it. C:All that being said, if this is a stupid idea that I shouldn't waste my time yet, let me know now before anything embarrassing happens. :'D
Hello! How are you? > v < Myself, i'm fine. bit shaken, bit stirred, like always.introductions over with, let's talk deviantart. you know, that website that seems to have an infinite amount of Harry Potter groups, pertaining to everything from Yuri in Hogwarts to Harry Potter textiles. There's a fan group for all your favorite characters, be it Sirius Black or Neville Longbottom. And yet, something is missing.Ah, yes. Not a single one of these groups is made by and for those enrolled in Hogwarts is Here.Shall we change that?I'd be happy to create the group myself (keeping in mind that I, as a regular user, only get to create three groups) but what I'm really looking for is other members of both dA and HiH to help found, run, monitor, plan out, and all-around manage the group.I haven't created the group yet-- I'm waiting for a bit of support before I do so --so anyone commenting on here will merely be giving ideas on how to work out the group. Will we make a folder for each house or for each class? Should we have all who join the group give their HiH profile name before joining? I wanna work out with everyone on how this is going to work.That, and I really do wanna know that there is an audience for this group and that there will be people joining!I wanna really get to know people on this website, and this seems like a fun way to do it. C:All that being said, if this is a stupid idea that I shouldn't waste my time yet, let me know now before anything embarrassing happens. :'D
Ah, and I should also mention that the group will be motioned towards HiH fanart, so I'm pretty sure it belongs in the Fanart category. If anybody suggests moving it I'll do so. ^ v ^
I think it would be awesome to have a deviantart group, I don't actually use my account much but I would join. I hope there are more of us out there :3
I would love for there to be a HiH group! For the folders, why not have folders for both the houses and the courses? And perhaps a few general folders for HP related things that aren't specifically HiH, such as fanart of canon characters and so on. Lol I'm a fan of folders. Though I definitely agree about people needing to give their HiH name in order to join. I guess it would make things feel a little bit more exclusive and special :P 
Sounds like a great idea! I'm doing some of the art work that is appearing in some of the lessons on here, so it would be lovely to be able to show it somewhere else and find out what other people think of it :) I have a bit of time at the moment so could help with the group, but I'll be going back to uni in October and I'm doing a masters so everything else will pretty much have to go on hold until I graduate.
Oh yeah, I'd like to add that there's a good chance I'll be able to help with the group as well, at least for much of the year. I'm actually more active on dA than here (mostly because I've been avoiding assignments, oops). But I check in on dA at least a couple times every day, if not more.
I would join the group.  I don't draw but I have some HP jewelry on dA and a poem about Neville.
I'ma starting to draw potter fanart and would LOVE this group to exist !
I think this is a brilliant idea!I could try and help you as well  (a Regular user here too)! Though, I have no experience in making a DA group I'm pretty good with organizing, and I'm just happy to help out.The idea about all the classes having a folder sounds perfect.After, there should be a folder for HiH clubs and one for HiH Fanart.Maybe having one for all the houses would be a good idea too.Of course, there will have the be a HP Universe folder (Neville, Luna, Harry, Pansy, and Draco would be here) as well as for the Marauders' Time (James, younger Sirius and Remus, Lilly, and young Snape over here), maybe even a folder for Grindelwald's Reign (Young Tom Riddle and Abraxas Malfoy would be here), and we cannot forget a folder for the Epilogue (The Potter-Weasley Kids, Scorpius, the Weasley-Granger kids...)!Well also should have a place for the shippers. You never know what those crazy fools could get into. We would need one for Fem-Slash, Slash, and Hetero.Do you know if there are sub-folders for groups?If not this place would be an absolute mess... I hope there are.Maybe even making contests would be a thing once there are enough members.Probably not for points, but for something else...It could maybe be some sort of quidditch match!I'm not sure, just throwing out some ideas. x3
Hello ! I'll love to join to! I share an Dart with my sister and I don't post any of my Harry potter art in however I'll be awesome to see the group like in here there's not much do to with the art matter.
I think this is an awesome idea!I just recently started up posting my HP-related art to my deviantART, and would love to have more places to post it up!I'd even help run the group, if you'd like. I have experience in running groups already (I've been either Founder or Co-Founder on six groups), and I'm on dA more often than any other site.Send me an owl if this becomes a thing, because I want in on it! :D
Is this a thing yet? I think it's a great idea, I'm on dA all the time. I have some experience managing groups so if you need any help just owl me!

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!