Shipping?

I ship alot, and my otps are nevillexluna and remusxsirius I was wondering if anyone knew some artists of these ships i should go look at.Please and thank you,Pherys L. N. Sweet
I ship alot, and my otps are nevillexluna and remusxsirius I was wondering if anyone knew some artists of these ships i should go look at.Please and thank you,Pherys L. N. Sweet
I don't really know anything about shipping (I had to look up what it meant!) but if you search on deviantart, I'm sure there will be a lot of stuff there :)
I don't know about NevillexLuna (though I ship it too lol), but there's a blog on tumblr called omgmarauders and there's a tag for SiriusxRemus :) there's some really cute stuff
There is ship art for pretty much anything, if you look in the right places. 
Viria is AMAZING. Oh my god. She has made me jump up and down screaming. She also has made me cry several times. Julvett isn't as good an artist, but her ideas are really great.
Oh man, I third the notion about Viria! She's amazing! 
Viria is a very talented artist, following her ;3
Ooh, I love SiriusxRemus and LunaxNeville, but my OTP is DracoxHarry, or Drarry eue I also really like the pairing of their sons, ScorpiusxAlbus.
I recommend Viria for any Marauders fangirl or Jily shipper. If you love Jily and/or the Marauders, go look at Viria's stuff RIGHT NOW.
Please don't be offended but like every single ship on here are the ones I really really hate except for Jily and especially Dramione. I honestly think that Dramione is the worst ship out there. Just my opinion, you are entitled to yours as well. But I ship SopiexTedros (if you read SGE) so I can't really talk.
Also I can't really choose my OTP so I have one for each fandom. PercyxAnnabeth, SopiexTedros, HermionexFred, TaylorxMicheal, HansxAnna, Cheese SandwichxPinky Pie, and so on.
Meh. I ship Druna (Draco X Luna), and for SGE, I pick Agatha for Tedros instead. I think Sophie is quite selfish. 
You may or may not be interested, but its next gen. Rose WeasleyxScorpious Malfoy.
All of my ships put together would create the biggest fleet everrr

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!