GUIDE ME PLEASE

ALL THIS IA HAPPENING TO ME IN REL LIFE PLEASE READ IT AND GUIDE ME AND HELP ME........................................................ I LIKE WOLF, I LIKE MOON , I LIKE MAGIC , I NEVER PRACTICE ANY TYPE WITCHCRAFT OR WIZARDRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH POWERFUL I AM, BUT I FEEL SO MUCH POWER IN ME , I CAN HEAL, I CAN READ MINDS, I CAN CONTROL MINDS, I CAN CONTROL ALL ELEMENTS AND SO MANY THINGS, ALL THE POWER I HAVE TESTED AND HAVE GENUINE POSITIVE RESULT, WHAT I DID RECENTLY I WAS TALKING MY MY FRIEND ON STREET I JUST WAVE A HAND ON A STREET LIGHT WHICH WAS OFF, SUDDENLY LIGHTS ON, I DID IT FULLY CROWDED STREET , I THOUGHT IT WAS A COINCIDENCE AND AFTER 5 MINUETS WHEN WE LEAVE I TRY IN ON ANOTHER LIGHT WHICH WAS OFF, AGAIN IT LIGHTS ON, PEOPLES ARE STARING ON ME, LIKE OMG HOW HE DID IT ? THEN I RESEARCH EVERY THING ON INTERNET, I JUST FOUND SO MANY INTERESTING THINGS, BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE , I READ THAT THERE IS SOME CATEGORY HEALING WIZARD, MIND CONTROLLING WIZARD, ALCHEMY WIZARD, AND ALSO CATEGORIZED BY ELEMENTS LIKE FIRE WIZARD, EARTH WIZARD, BUT IS THAT POSSIBLE WHO CAN HAVE ALL THE POWERS, BECAUSE I HAVE ALL TYPE OF POWERS AND I HAVE ALMOST TOTAL CONTROL.
Hello, Um, I'm not sure how to address your concerns. But I wouldn't panic right now about it. Maybe you are a magician I would look into card magic and the like.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!