Harry?

Hello, Gryffindors!Don't mind me, I'm just looking for Harry and Ron right now.Guys, are you in here? (Sorry I'm in your common room right now, technically I'm a Ravenclaw, but I'm looking for Harry and Ron!)HARRY POTTER AND RONALD WEASLEY?Please answer me!
Hello, Gryffindors!Don't mind me, I'm just looking for Harry and Ron right now.Guys, are you in here? (Sorry I'm in your common room right now, technically I'm a Ravenclaw, but I'm looking for Harry and Ron!)HARRY POTTER AND RONALD WEASLEY?Please answer me!
Hey Hermione,I don't know of any Harry Potters or Ron Weasleys right off, but may I suggest using the search bar to find them? It's right beside the point-o-meter, you just type in their names and press return, and a list of people named Harry Potter will pop up. Then just click their names, it'll take you to their profile.Hope this helps in your search for your friends!Good luck,Laurel Davis
Oh, thank you, Lauren. Who knows where those two are right now. Thank you!
Hi Hermione  sounds just like my brother you NEVER know where he is!!! 
Ginevera Weasley wroteHi Hermione  sounds just like my brother you NEVER know where he is!!! I completely agree, Ginny. Seen him lately?
nope. Have you tried the quidditch pitch??? Or the great hall (stuffing his face)??? I'm pretty sure he wont be in the library.
Ginevera Weasley wrotenope. Have you tried the quidditch pitch??? Or the great hall (stuffing his face)??? I'm pretty sure he wont be in the library. Haha Ginny, I have tried all of those places. Ron avoids the library like it's the plague, so true. I'm sure he's in the GH stuffing his face as usual. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!