Do you even introduce yourself, brah?

My name is Melody Berry.I JUST WANT SOME FRIENDS YA KNOW? hi there. yes you reading this. hey. how are ya. d'you know the best way to make friends?find someone and latch on, and don't let go until they get used to you clinging to them. that's how it works.
My name is Melody Berry.I JUST WANT SOME FRIENDS YA KNOW? hi there. yes you reading this. hey. how are ya. d'you know the best way to make friends?find someone and latch on, and don't let go until they get used to you clinging to them. that's how it works.
hiya. fellow slytherin. i'll be your buddy.i find that talking until they're not tired of you anymore works sort of well.
We're now best friends. It just happened. Hey.
You don't even have to say anything past friend. That word just gets me. <3
#HufflepuffRepresent
HEY HELLO BEST FRIENDS 
So yeah, my name is Melody. I'm 18 years old. I live in Kentucky, I'm about to be a fresh meat in college, and I work at Dairy Queen. I'm pursuing magical edumacations because yeah why not.
Hey guess what? Friend. You seem sorta awesome. :D
Konstantin, here!  About to be "expired meat" in college (NYU).  Born in Russia, raised in NYC.  I...don't work.  I'm here to chat about HP, life, and I might squeeze in some classes.
Gryffindor here, DQ has some good food. What do you like best about Kentucky? Paen
The countryside. I live in the middle of nowhere, and it's really pretty. But there's...... nothing to do. I live in a town with two stoplights. It's pretty bad. But it's pretty while it's bad. DQ is... interesting. I worked at McDonald's for a year and a half. People's drama got ridiculous and I quit. 
I haven't eaten DQ or McDonald's in forever!  Does working there make you not like the food after a while?
Kind of, yeah. I pretty much only eat DQ or McDonald's if I need something to eat, because I trust the food. I know how it's made, y'know? But I get tired of the same things over and over and over again. 
When I was in high school, I ate McDonald's everyday for lunch pretty much.  My tennis coach absolutely hated it.  Everyone always says "You don't know what goes on in the kitchen."  Yeah, well, you don't know what goes on in a 5-star kitchen either. :-P
Eh. There's a whole bunch of policies about McDonald's meat, more than Dairy Queen actually. It's odd. 
What are you going to study in university?
I'm going for Nursing. Wether I stick with this major is another matter entirely. And you? What point are you at in your life for that kind of stuff?
I'm graduating next May with my Bachelor's in biology and violin performance.  I'm actually preparing for entrance exams for graduate school.  I'm already stressing out.That's good!  A lot of people change.  My parents almost made me change but I convinced them to let me keep bio if I added the music. :-/
Violin performance? Awesome! I've played clarinet the past 7 years. My band director's girlfriend keeps saying i'm good enough to major but.. i just don't want to major in performance. I don't see myself going anywhere with it, you know? So I'm going with nursing. It'll be hard, especially with chemistry next spring but hey. Gotta do it. I'm taking bio 101 this fall actually. :P I'm not excited about my lab at 7:30 in the morning though. 
Yeah, my parents started me at 7 playing.  Majoring isn't that bad; just all the practicing and music theory can be difficult sometimes.  You can still audition for ensembles and play in those though.  Chem sucks, not going to lie.  But since you're nursing, it may not be as bad as you think.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!