Hello there :)

Hello there everyone. My name is Shelby Pointer and I'm currently a 15 year old in Midwestern America. I currently work for a job training service until the 24th of June, which after that I will investing the money I made into a laptop of my own that I can do as pleased on. I have a wonderful family life with three nephews and two nieces but six siblings, three step and three real siblings. My best school subjects in muggle schooling is History and English, which prompts me to join many of the history classes in muggle schooling. I am very pleased to be able to join the community here and hope to befriend many of you! If you have an questions just drop a comment and I'll be happy to answer it.
Hello there everyone. My name is Shelby Pointer and I'm currently a 15 year old in Midwestern America. I currently work for a job training service until the 24th of June, which after that I will investing the money I made into a laptop of my own that I can do as pleased on. I have a wonderful family life with three nephews and two nieces but six siblings, three step and three real siblings. My best school subjects in muggle schooling is History and English, which prompts me to join many of the history classes in muggle schooling. I am very pleased to be able to join the community here and hope to befriend many of you! If you have an questions just drop a comment and I'll be happy to answer it.
Hello, I am a studier, an outsider, and a specific girl.I am currently taking Charms, Potions, Herboligy, and might try to enroll  in DADA (defense against the dark arts,) and HOM (history of magic), what are you taking?
Currently I am taking DADA, History of Magic, Potions and Transfiguration. DADA is very fun and I have lovely professors in it.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!