what do

I just joined and am slightly confused as to what to do now. If you can help me in any way, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
I just joined and am slightly confused as to what to do now. If you can help me in any way, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Right now, you should sign up for classes!!! I would recommend taking 3-4 to start out with unless you are crazy and have oodles of free time like ma. ;-P  Next I would sign up for a dorm! I am in dorm #25 of the Ravenclaw house. You can join if you want. Last, but certainly not least, I would mess around with the website and just see where everything is. If you need anymore help, don't hesitate to ask!
Ginevra Potter wroteRight now, you should sign up for classes!!! I would recommend taking 3-4 to start out with unless you are crazy and have oodles of free time like ma. ;-P  Next I would sign up for a dorm! I am in dorm #25 of the Ravenclaw house. You can join if you want. Last, but certainly not least, I would mess around with the website and just see where everything is. If you need anymore help, don't hesitate to ask!*me, not ma. Silly ma, I mean me

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!