Yo?

Yo. Looking to make friends, chat with people? It's kinda boring JUST studying and stuff, soooooooooooooo Anyone have any pets they brought with them to Hogwarts? I have a Barred owl named Chitter, and a Black Cat named Parry.
Yo. Looking to make friends, chat with people? It's kinda boring JUST studying and stuff, soooooooooooooo Anyone have any pets they brought with them to Hogwarts? I have a Barred owl named Chitter, and a Black Cat named Parry.
I have a half Burmese half kneazle cat named Chance. I found her stuck with her head in a fence and helped her loose, she's been with me ever since. I would love to bring an owl but we are only supposed to have one animal...don't worry I won't say anything. I would love to bring my half border collie, half Great Pryeneese, Poe with me but dogs aren't allowed either :(. Maybe next year the rules will be changed. I could try a petition. Nice meeting you Kathleen. 
Hi! A little conversation would certainly be a nice relief from all the essay-writing. I've a tabby mundane shelter cat called Hippolyta, who acts proud but will follow you around and sit on your notes until you show her some attention. If the rules changed my dorm would be practically overflowing with cats - a limit of two pets, maybe? Although I can't see why dogs aren't allowed, if you have the time to walk them - you might have a good chance of getting that one changed. 
I've got a tabby kitten named Luna who's so clingy she makes it hard for me to do ANYTHING! She'll sit right on my textbooks so I can't study, will sleep on my face if I give her the chance, and she mews every time I eat something she thinks looks appetizing. Ironically,  if I'm giving her attention, she decides she hates me and ignores me. I just can't win! 
Cats seem pretty popular... I hope you guys wont say anything to the prefects, But I AM letting my friend use My owl for both her own mail and mine sooooo... Maybe that evens it out? Anyways, I'm glad to hear we have a few animal lovers here, makes me feel more at home. It sounds like some of you guys are swamped with homework, Astronomy class has been a drag for me, Anyone else have a least faveorite class?
Probably History of Magic. It's sort of a drag! :O

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!