Talk about being a 1st year...

Hello everyone!As you may have concluded, I am a 1st year. Totally new and excited for this experience. I know about 0 people on here soo... don't be shy! Let's make friendships!
Hello everyone!As you may have concluded, I am a 1st year. Totally new and excited for this experience. I know about 0 people on here soo... don't be shy! Let's make friendships!
Hi there!On the one hand, Hogwarts is awesome and I like this place a lot!But on the other hand, being a 1st-year in such a place like Hogwarts is not a bed of roses, at least when you're non-native English speaker :D
I'm hoping to have a blast here! How's your first year going so far?
Hallo! I'm Elizabeth, but call me whatever you want. ;) haha! My first year is alright so far! I'm new as of yesterday so...How's your first year? Welcome, by the way. :) ~E 
Hey Elizabeth! :DSo I see we are in the same position! Newbies. I signed up a few days ago and did not start classes till today so I'm still trying to figure everything out. 
Me too! Haven't started on any homework yet, although I really should! 
I did one assignment just because it was timed. lol.  I've only signed up for two classes, what about you?
I've signed up for all six! Which one was timed? 
Hi! I'm new here! This is my first day here and I really think that that's amazing! But I think I'll be a little bit difficult for me because English isn't my native language.
Elizabeth-It was for History of magic, the one that asks why history is important. How far along are you in the classes?Laura- If you need help you can always ask me, or anyone actually, from what I have seen everyone is friendly on here. No need to be scared. :)
James, Wait I thought I couldn't post in other common rooms? Since I'm Gryffindor, or does that not matter?
James, Lol! It's okay, glad I mentioned something! 
hi Marina,you seem very nice!i wanna be your friend.also, i'm a first year too!
Hey, Im new too and love to be your friend
Hey guys sorry I haven't replied, muggle life is stressful and busy. lol. 

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!