the slytherin board is lacking a bit in fun so lets play a game

have you ever played 'would you rather'? Basically a person starts the game by saying would you rather... do/have/deal with this or do/have/deal with this? and the next person chooses an option and then writes their own question that someone else can answern and so on and so on and the questions can be as weird or gross or fantastic as you want them to be. The questions dont have to be potter related but it would sort of make senseso to start would you rather have unlimited felix felicis or a time turner of your own?
have you ever played 'would you rather'? Basically a person starts the game by saying would you rather... do/have/deal with this or do/have/deal with this? and the next person chooses an option and then writes their own question that someone else can answern and so on and so on and the questions can be as weird or gross or fantastic as you want them to be. The questions dont have to be potter related but it would sort of make senseso to start would you rather have unlimited felix felicis or a time turner of your own?
I would much rather have unlimited Felix Felicis; I've tended to be pretty unlucky in finding a job in my Muggle life, so maybe some Liquid Luck would help me out.Would you rather hang out with the Giant Squid or Grawp?
Grawp... i would place him under the imperious curse and make him do my evil bidding...leaky cauldron or the twin broomsticks?
leaky cauldron. twin broomsticks is cozier but exploring the leaky cauldron and subsequently diagon alley would be a lot more funwould you rather be a house elf or a werewolf?
Pfft! Werewolf. I'm no servant. Would you rather attend Beauxbaton or Durmstrang?
even tho i am a female, i would rather Durmstrang. at least they teach real stuff there instead of how to look pretty. would you rather be a death eater or in the order?
Death eater. Something about being a radical pure blood supremacist seems fun. (Please know I am being sarcastic) befriend a basilisk or a dragon?
befriend the dragon. they can fly and breathe fire, Basilisks are just big snakes pretty much c: would you rather stay in the forbidden forest for a week without shelter, or with hagrids family for 1 night.
Oh god. Dark forest for sure. I would not survive a day with him..
have Dolores Umbridge as a mother or Bellatrix Lestrange as a mother? 
bellatrix lestrange for sure i think i'd kill myself if the toad lady was my mother.would you rather have the elder wand or the ressurection stone?
Elder wandWould you rather ride a dragon or a hippogriff
hippogriff. I feel like I'd actually be really bad around dragons like theyd find whatever chance they could to eat me...besides my name isn't eragon xPwould you rather be top of your class in transfiguration but bottom in dada or vice versa?
Oooh I think I'll join in! Top of the class in transfiguration, but bottom in DADA. Hard choice though. Would you rather be a Ravenclaw who fails a few classes, or a Gryffindor who loses at every competition?  
lol this seems like fun! oh that's a hard one! hmm... i think I'd rather be a Ravenclaw who fails a few classes.My reasoning being that it wouldn't matter too much to me if I failed a class or two even though I'd prefer not to, but I don't think I could deal with failing over and over again every time I entered a competition?... I'm a snake! I like to win! haha. ok, would you rather.... give up your one and only cursed soul mate (this is the only one you'll ever get) and save everyone else's lives because he/she was evil and wanted to kill all your family and friends, or would you save him/her and become cursed yourself but then they would destroy everything you've ever loved in the way of your family and friends?......mawhahaha! I'm evil I know. XD :P 
Give up the soul mate. Doesn't mean there aren't other people I could be happy with. Be a metamorph or an animagus?
Oooh tough one. Animagus would be more useful, but metamorph would certainly be more entertaining. I'm going with metamorph, for many reasons, but one fun gag would be to photobomb the Muggles with an actual duck face.Showdown with an Auror, or just go to Azkaban?
LOL! That answer is great. Hmm...I think...showdown with an Auror because at least then you have a chance of winning, but if you go to Azkaban, there's no escape. Unless you're Sirius Black of course. Face a strong boggart, or a dementor? 
Sorry reporting because I looked at the wrong one XDBoggart or dementor? I'd definitely go with dementor. Provided the patronus charm worked, a dementor would be not quite so traumatising to defeat and a little chocolate would help after. A boggart though... Some people are better off not finding out what their biggest fear is if they don't already know. I'd be more likely to have a full blown panic attack than defeat a boggart.Would you rather do your favourite class in your underwear or have the biggest argument of your life with a really blunt or vicious teacher? (Yeah, wonder how many of you just imagined Snape or Umbridge?)
Definitely have the argument. I'm always up for a challenge. Would you rather:Battle Lord Voldemort or Gellert Grindelwald?

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!