My Wrock Music Playlist

Here is my current Wizarding music playlist on iTunes:You Stole My Cauldron But You Can’t Have My Heart - Celestina WarbeckThat Old Black Magic - Ella FitzgeraldDeath Eater Tango - The Butterbeer Experience ft. Mark from MoMI Put A Spell On You - Hocus Pocus SoundtrackI'm A Hex Girl - Hex Girl (Scooby Doo)Do You Wanna Build a Horcrux? - WeaslySweatersRoar - WeasleySweatersLike It's Quidditch - Nacho PunchRocketeer - Simply SpoonsI Want To Be a Wizard - ColonialGanstaZWithout Harry Potter - LightersKing And Lionheart - Of Monsters and MenWizard Love - Meekakitty Featuring heyhihelloHarry Potter Friday Parody - The Hillywood ShowSLY in Slytherin - Swish and FlickSlytherin Night - WinterSpringProVirtualis Magikus - Virtual BoyFlash, Bang, Done - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsThe Hallows - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsSpells and Scars - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsDon't Leave - Ministry of MagicGryffindor Rally Cry- Ministry of Magic House Song - Ministry of MagicLily - Ministry of MagicHELLO - Geek With Me (Book of Mormon Parody)ALL AVMP SONGSALL AVPS SONGSHope you enjoy!
Here is my current Wizarding music playlist on iTunes:You Stole My Cauldron But You Can’t Have My Heart - Celestina WarbeckThat Old Black Magic - Ella FitzgeraldDeath Eater Tango - The Butterbeer Experience ft. Mark from MoMI Put A Spell On You - Hocus Pocus SoundtrackI'm A Hex Girl - Hex Girl (Scooby Doo)Do You Wanna Build a Horcrux? - WeaslySweatersRoar - WeasleySweatersLike It's Quidditch - Nacho PunchRocketeer - Simply SpoonsI Want To Be a Wizard - ColonialGanstaZWithout Harry Potter - LightersKing And Lionheart - Of Monsters and MenWizard Love - Meekakitty Featuring heyhihelloHarry Potter Friday Parody - The Hillywood ShowSLY in Slytherin - Swish and FlickSlytherin Night - WinterSpringProVirtualis Magikus - Virtual BoyFlash, Bang, Done - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsThe Hallows - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsSpells and Scars - Oliver Boyd and the RemembrallsDon't Leave - Ministry of MagicGryffindor Rally Cry- Ministry of Magic House Song - Ministry of MagicLily - Ministry of MagicHELLO - Geek With Me (Book of Mormon Parody)ALL AVMP SONGSALL AVPS SONGSHope you enjoy!
King and Lionheart should be the theme song of all the Gryffindors out there! I first heard it on an 8tracks playlist and fell in love with it. I am only commenting on that song choice because... it's the only one I know from your list.

I listen to lots of RiddleTM songs, but The Weapon by Harry and the Potters might be my all time favourite wrock song.

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!