BAND

Hi so i trying to name my Band which anyone can join max of 5 peeps. I used a band generator and i had to fill out a form ell me if any of these names are good.... Harry Potterplay Bring Me the Friends Ellie Riddle's Midnight Hogwartians McLove Between the Friends and Me Rage Against the Love Of Men and Horse Friends for the Hogwartians Saving Ellie Riddle 8dust Harry Potterknot Singing Twins Wild Singing Horse Harry Potter Kid Ellie Riddle Hogwarts Thunder Eye Singing for the Harry Potter Woman Loveback Singing Friends Deaf Horse Teenage Harry Potter Blue Friends Disciples Of Hogwarts Singing Dolls Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter The Harry Potter E Experience The Love Sisters A Box of Friends with Blue Love Das Love Les Friends Twilight of the Love Gods Flight of the Friends Allo Friends
some of the songs we would sing: Hogwarts State of Mind try it with Rap Generator Our Harry Potter Love Love try it with Love Song Generator Our July Horse try it with Freestyle Song Generator This Love is Harry Potter But It's Fun try it with Taylor Swift Song Generator If I was your Harry Potter Love try it with Justin Bieber Song Generator Master Of Hogwarts try it with Metal Song Generato we woud probs e a half coer half original band
HERE ARE SOME MORE BAND NAMES: Hogwartsplay 8 Times Hogwarts Witch July Hope Metal Ellie's Midnight Beautys Hogwarts Hogwarts Witch Hope Hope Fighters Owlsica Witch Division Ellie Eille One Girl, 8 Nights Megahope Ellie's Witch Hope 8 Inch Nights Hogwarts Owls of Hope The Witch Service 8dust Ellie and the Beautys The Hope Owls Taking Back July Rubbish Hope Owls My Heart, Your Heart The Hope Strippers Living Nights Teenage Hogwarts Midnight Blue Nights Disciples Of Hope Living at the Disco Hogwarts Nights of the Midnight Blue Hope It's My Hope Flight of the Nights
Here are some more songs: Hope State of Mind try it with Rap Generator Our Hogwarts Hope Love try it with Love Song Generator Our July Owls try it with Freestyle Song Generator This Love is Hogwarts But It's Witch try it with Taylor Swift Song Generator If I was your Hogwarts Hope try it with Justin Bieber Song Generator Master Of Hope
I kinda like .. The witch service Hogwarts owls of hope Midnight beutys
More names: The Marauders The Owls Ellie and the Animagnus' The Witches of Hogwarts The Does Ellie and the Patronuses Dumbledore's Army Hedwig's Journey The Hogwarts Expressers Honeydukes
but which do you like the best... The witch service Hogwarts owls of hope Midnight beautys.
Midnight Beautys
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm idk i kinda like the others more

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!