Favorite Wrock bands?

Anyone here fans of the Parselmouths or Swish and Flick?  Swish and Flick have some really funny (though admittedly more... adult) songs, and are great for fans of the "bad guys" in the series. >.<What bands do you guys like? Or is everyone just jamming to AVPM these days?
Anyone here fans of the Parselmouths or Swish and Flick?  Swish and Flick have some really funny (though admittedly more... adult) songs, and are great for fans of the "bad guys" in the series. >.<What bands do you guys like? Or is everyone just jamming to AVPM these days?
Swish and Flick is pretty good. I also listen to a lot of Olliver Boyd and the Remeberalls and Ministry of Magic (MoM is probably my favorite Wrock group)
I love listening to riddletm!
They have wizard bands too!? I have a lot to learn about the wizarding world....
I love Oliver Boyd & The Remembralls, Ministry of Magic and Gred and Forge!
Laurel Davis wroteThey have wizard bands too!? I have a lot to learn about the wizarding world....Swish and Flick:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqmp2krT294You should look up the suggestions people are posting on youtube. >.< Wrock is great for HP fans! I saw Harry and the Potters live (with Potter Puppet Pals) in MN (and PPP several times at Youmacon, too, actually). They're not my favorite, but it really brings fans together!
I really like Olliver Boyd and the Rememberalls!
It's not Wrock, but have you heard Harry Potter In 99 Seconds by Paint? It's really cool. (Ive memorized it)
I don't really have a favorite. I like just about all of the Wrock Bands that I can get. 
I love MoM! Also the song "Wizard Love" and the Hillywood spoof of "Friday Night" (it's amazing!!).
I really like The Remus Lupins
Josie, I've memorized it too! lol
Everyone's mentioned some great stuff, even if I haven't listened to it all. Another one I forgot to mention that I love is The Butterbeer Experience. I'm sure they have other stuff, but the ones I know and listen to often by them are Death Eater Tango, The Peverell Story, and The Prince's Tale.Another random thought, does anyone remember when DJ Looney used to do radio broadcasts of all different types of Wrock music on...I forget the website she even used?
I haven't listened to any besides Ministry of Magic, but it's insanely good, although it's more electronic than rock.
riddletm can't really be considered rock at all, but it is very good!
Marie Rossi wroteLaurel Davis wroteThey have wizard bands too!? I have a lot to learn about the wizarding world....Swish and Flick:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqmp2krT294You should look up the suggestions people are posting on youtube. >.< Wrock is great for HP fans! I saw Harry and the Potters live (with Potter Puppet Pals) in MN (and PPP several times at Youmacon, too, actually). They're not my favorite, but it really brings fans together! Oh my lord....That was very...intense. 
I love Swish and Flick (they make my Slytherin heart happy) but I really like MoM as well. 
ridletm is very good but not to listen all day
I really like Harry and the Potters.^^
I like Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, the Ministry of Magic, Harry and the Potters, the Remus Lupins..... So many. I love wizard rock lol

Write a reply

You have to sign up or log in to reply to forum discussions!