****11/27/2016 UPDATE: Student Lounge Edition is currently under construction and posted as a separate book! This edition will no longer be updated, as Club functionality has returned to the main site and an official version is available under the tab "Groups & Roleplays". Apologies for the inconvenience.**** This is a comprehensive catalogue of all the clubs currently here at Hogwarts. Clubs are organized into chapters based on what category they fall into. Don't see your club anywhere in the catalogue, or noticed that something is wrong? Want your club removed from the catalogue for whatever reason? Please owl the editor! This catalogue will be updated monthly, at a minimum, to ensure that all clubs are properly catalogued and students are able to find the clubs that best suit their interests. Please spread the word and share this catalogue with your fellow students! Original stock image credit goes to: amethyste-stock at deviantart, who can be found at http://amethyste-stock.deviantart.com.
This chapter was last updated: November 29th, 2014 and has 11 listed clubs.
All clubs with a stated purpose of providing celebrating musical endeavors, connecting musicians, or sharing musical interests of any kind are located in this chapter. For clubs that are organized around a specific film or musical group, please see the chapter on Fandom Clubs. If you feel that your club has been placed in this chapter by accident, please owl the editor with the correction and it will be relocated within 24 hours. Clubs are listed alphabetically by name. The editor would like to thank Sandy Robinson for her assistance with cataloguing for this chapter.
- Drum Corps International Fans (#25,529), led by Uriel Scryer. This club is for drum corps enthusiasts such as fans of the Blue Devils, Carolina Crowns, and the Spirit of Atlanta and for generally discussing marching bands. They have a strict no bullying policy.
- Froad Choir (#26,562), led by Apolline Tabou. A choir club specifically for singers with frogs, toads, or a combination of the two (a froad). Froads may be lent to students who do not have their own. This club has singing activities that may ask you to record yourself.
- Glee Club (#27,771), led by Delilah Derry. An Inter-House club for singing, dancing, and being all-around awesome. The founder is currently seeking information on magical choir competition shows, and has hinted at something along those lines as a future club activity or goal.
- Hogwarts Marching Band (#25,573), led by Adelaide Asman. A club for members of the marching band.
- Hogwarts Music Club (#25,632), led by Veronica Poppins. An Inter-House club for students who enjoy listening to a wide array of music. They welcome all genres, enjoy discovering new music, and can often be found in their plug.dj Music Room in the evenings.
- The Hogwarts Musical! (#25,580), led by Adelaide Asman. This club is a group for musical lovers, drama lovers, and theatre lovers as well as a place to discuss the Hogwarts Musicals by Starkid.
- Muggle Music Mix (#25,401), led by Emily H. A club for students to share their favorite Muggle artists and find songs to add to your listening queue. They have a collaborative Spotify playlist, and welcome music from any region or genre.
- Musicals and Songs (#26,730), led by Professor Autumn Maddox. A club for discussing musicals like Les Mis, Wicked, and Jersey Boys.
- Musician Club (#25,547), led by Olivia Aswan. This club is for singing and musicans. They have a strict no bullying policy.
- The Record Store (#25,316), led by Madame Selina Countess of Hell. A club for music lovers.
- Spellbinding Musicians (#33,075), led by Madeleine Lovegood. A club for singers and other musicians to make music and receive feedback on their work.