****1/11/2017: New groups added! We are having some minor technical difficulties with Chapter 14; apologies for the inconvenience!****
This is a comprehensive glossary of all the clubs and groups currently active at Hogwarts is Here and the Student Lounge zetaboards. Clubs and Groups are organized into chapters based on what category they fall into. Don't see your club or group anywhere in the glossary, or noticed that some of the information is wrong? Want your club or group removed from a chapter for whatever reason? Please contact the Editor! This glossary will be updated monthly, at a minimum, to ensure that all clubs and groups are properly catalogued and defined so that students are able to find the ones best suited to their interests. Please spread the word and share this with your fellow students!
Love & Relationship Groups
All groups with a stated focus of connecting students and fostering relationships, romantic or platonic, are located in this chapter. You will find groups for those seeking friends to hang out with and dating support clubs here, as well as a few role-playing groups that focus on relationships. Fan clubs for admirers of specific individuals here at Hogwarts are located in the Personal Fan Clubs chapter. Groups for fans of specific actors or singers/songwriters can be found in the Fandom Groups chapter. If you feel that your group has been placed in this chapter by accident, please Owl the Editor with the correction and it will be relocated within 24 hours. Groups are listed alphabetically by name.
• Anti-Bullying Organization (2498, Public, Open) – A group for students to express concerns and get emotional support after dealing with bullying and abuse both on-site and out in the real world. They ask that personal information shared to the group not leave the group page. Bill James Song is the group leader.
• Big High School Party (1385, Public, Open) – A group open to students of all Houses looking to hang out and chat. Cursing is prohibited. Rwby is the group leader.
• INFJ Group (2464, Public, Open) – A group for students from all Houses who identify as having the INFJ personality type. Ellie Mack is the group leader.
• LGBTQIA+ HiH Community (222, Public, Open) – A group for students at Hogwarts who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community. They focus discussions on personal support and community issues. Allies are also welcome here. Amelia is the group leader.
• Malfor Manor (1056, Public, Open) – A group for members of the Malfoy family. Ashley Malfoy is the group leader.
• The Outside (764, Public, Open) – A group for students who identify as "outsiders" to meet others and hang out. Victoria Shaw is the group leader.
• Potters (1055, Public, Open) – A group for members of the Potter family. Harry Potterhead is the group leader.
• Ravenclaw Hang Out (1402, Public, Open) – A group for students looking to hang out and chat. Role-playing is discouraged, but non-Ravenclaw students are also welcome. Raven Zurlo is the group leader.
• Severus Snape's daughter (1085, Public, Open) – A group for the daughters of former Potions Professor and Slytherin Head of House, Professor Severus Snape. Victoria Eileen Snape is the group leader.