- Joined January 2021
- Member of Ravenclaw
- 69 House Points
- 1st Year
- Russian Federation
Backstory(Younger Student) No one said that studying at Hogwarts would be easy for me. My parents are Muggles, and I was surprised to receive a letter from Hogwarts. Well, at Flower and Blotts, I bought not only school textbooks, but also books that interested me personally, because I wanted to learn as much as possible about this world. My favorite subjects were history of magic and Transfiguration. My favorite place at school is the library. The silence, the smell of books. It's all so soothing. My goal is to pass the exams perfectly, and start a career in the Ministry of Magic. I love learning! It's not easy at times, but I want to be the best student in school.
One of my bad traits is that I'm too shy, brooding, boring, often imagining myself as another girl, sometimes lazy . If you don't like me, feel free to write to me about all my shortcomings, it will help me to improve.
Here are some facts about me (if you're interested):
1. My favorite writer is Jules Verne.
2. I'm learning French.
4. I hate selfish people.
5. I often envy people who I think are smarter and better than me, which makes me very ashamed.
6. I want to be a better person because I think I'm terrible and stupid.
7. My favorite color is blue.
8. Favorite subjects - history of magic, charms, Transfiguration.
9. I worry about what people will think of me.
10. I do judo.