I still remember the day I got my letter; I was sitting in my cream coloured armchair snuggled up next to the heater and reading my favourite book when I heard a thump sort of noise outside. I looked out the window and saw a snowy grey owl swooping at the door. I nearly screamed! But there, at my doorstep was the letter!!!! <3
Thanks to the letter I don't feel as strange as I did before when I did things no one in my school could do. But then strange things happened where I healed too quick from wounds and could change my vision to brighten the colours and shift through different views, not to mention that I could read people's emotion. So I never figured out why but hopefully I can get along better here than at my old muggle school!
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, Funny (hopefully), Kind ~ And if I ever come off as mean then I am so sorry!!!
STRENGTH: Already mentioned ~ "I healed too quick from wounds and could change my vision to brighten the colours and shift through different views, not to mention that I could read people's emotion." ~ Ctrl C + Ctrl V goes a long way guys!!
WEAKNESS: Music. If it has a good beat or a beautiful combination of a variety of instruments then I will be so into it I forget the world around me... :P. Or great books. Can't stand when a good book is finished!! And spelling (I try though!).
HOBBIES: Reading, Singing, Dancing, Writing, Drawing, Playing Games
RANDOM FACT: I love fruit. FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT FRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUITFRUIT - SamRose.exe has stopped responding.
STRANGE FACT: I love making people laugh. So if I have written something you found funny, please let me know! ^_^
QUOTES I LOVE: (more will be added throughout time)
1. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
2.. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. - Thomas Aquinas (Two Thomas so far? Do I need to add a Thomas Sanders quote to make this a triangle?? CAN YOU MAKE SHAPES WITH NAMES I DUNNO)
3. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
4. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. - Margaret Mead
5. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Teresa
6. A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. - Leo Buscaglia
7. Life is a pineapple - SamRose ( XD... I bet you are so inspired by this one!)
8. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates
ANOTHER RANDOM FACT: My favourite number is 8. :P
So recently, I borrowed a book from the library. No surprise there. The twist? It's a book of insults! Some can be pretty mild, others are jut amusing, while others burn so hard you need COLD ICE baby! So it's called SCORN, by Matthew Parris. And I thought I would put here a few of my absolute favourite quotes from there!
1. Be yourself. Well, maybe someone a little nicer - Baraba Bush
2. From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it. - Grouch Marx on Dawn Ginsbergh's Revenge by Sidney J. Perelman
3. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. - Truman Capote
4. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it wriggles, it's biology. If it doesn't work, it's physics. - Anonymous
5. Never doubt the courage of the French. They are the ones who discovered snails are edible. - Doug Larson
6. Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, order more tunnel. - John Quinton, a banker.
7. A computer once beat me in chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing. - Emo Phillips
8. I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it. - Groucho Max
Wowzers! There are so many good ones in here! I'll be posting quotes at times so... be prepared I guess? Tell me what you think of these! Which one is your favourite? Anything relatable? #Cool? :P
So if you see me please do check out that "Follow Sam Rose" button if you haven't already, but otherwise, That's My Backstory!
WARNING: UNCOMPLETED PARTS!!