I'm on Wattpad!! HamiltonFan_15 Band is a cult, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
- Joined May 2020
- Member of Gryffindor
- 588 House Points
- 1st Year
- United States
WELCOME TO MY WALL!
Maybe Monday hates you too
-A friend of mine's yearbook quote
Name: Julia Delacour
Age: Teenager (not getting any more specific)
Personality: I am a very quirky person. I love musicals, anything Disney and band. Expect the unexpected. I quote things a lot. Singing somehow works it's way into normal conversation.
Appearance: Long curly/wavy blonde hair, natural highlights; blue-ish green-ish eyes; tan skin tone; about 5'4"
Hogwarts House: Tough question. Technically on here, I'm Gryffindor. On other websites I'm Ravenclaw but when I take a test that gives me percentages, I'm almost even 25% for each house. But I identify as a Slytherclaw or a Gryffleclawerin.
Amortentia: Triple 10 horse food, sweat (I play soccer), flowers (especially carnations and roses) and the smell of freshly cut grass
There comes a day when you are going to look around and realize happiness is where you are.
-Moana, Chief Tui
Rosaline Pleiades Black
Name: Rosaline Pleiades Black
Nickname(S): Lin, Rose, Pleia, Black
Age: 17 (depends on rp)
Personality: Prankster, takes after her brothers in several ways; she detests her parents though she loves her brothers; a caring friend
Appearance: Shoulder length, curly black hair; bright blue eyes; average height
Wand: black mahogany, pheonix feather core, 11 1/2 inches, yielding
Amortentia: ink, the smell of the wild, freshly baked bread
Boggart: Her mother
Background info: Rosaline Pleiades Black is Sirius' younger twin, but only by a few minutes. The two of them get into trouble often, howlers sent to school all the time. They ignore them however and they use them for pranks. Her parents say that she should be more like her younger brother Regulus but she can't be a Slytherin or a true Black.
Family isn't defined by last names or blood.
Crystaline Australis Tonks
Name: Crystaline Australis Tonks
Nickname(s): Crys, Leena, Aussie, Crystal, Tonks
Age: 18 (depends on rp)
Sexuality: Straight, depending on the form she is in
Personality: She is very fun and quirky, changing her appearance constantly; loves her sister and her parents though she is sometimes embarrassed by them; could care less for her extended family; loves playing pranks
Appearance: Usually short plantinum blonde hair with light blue streaks, and dark blue eyes; Metamorphagus and changes appearance constantly
Wand: Birch wood, dragon heartstring core, 10 3/4 inches flexible
House: Gryffindor or Ravenclaw or Slytherin (depends on rp)
Amortentia: the ocean, homemade sweets and fresh parchment
Boggart: Losing someone she loves
Background info: Ever since she was litle, Crystaline dreamed to be like her older sister, Nymphadora. She could change appearances like her and sometimes they would twin, confusing their parents. As her sister got older however, Crystaline grew indepedent, opting to do everything herself.
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.
Lia Charlotte Hart
Name: Lia Charlotte Hart
Nickname: Lia, Char
Personality: Reserved, calm most of the time unless someone insults her or her family; can be a bit unsure of herself at times
Appearance: Brown shoulder-length hair with lighter ends; hazel eyes
Wand: Black walnut, unicorn hair core, 12 inches, supple
House: Slytherin or Gryffindor (depends on rp)
Amortentia: French pastries, lavender, and grain
Background info: Lia grew up in France, though she attends Hogwarts. She could never attend Beauxbatons because of her personality, though some of her family does. Technically, she is in an arranged marriage with a distant cousin of hers, though she does not like him. At all.
Legacy, what is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.
-Hamilton, from Hamilton an Americal Musical
Trinity (Maze Runner oc)
Name: Trinity ?
Nickname(s): Trin, Greenie
Personality: Bold and out-spoken at times; is just about as talkative as the boys and can easily spark disagreements; she is an amibvert but introverted in the beginning of an relationship
Appearance: Brown-ish blonde hair, hazel eyes, slim but athletic figure, 5'4"
Background info: Trinity entered the maze when she was sixteen, waking up to find a place full of boys. She promptly threw up. Through memories she learned that she wasn't even supposed to be there. She had put herself there somehow.
Our memory is a book missing from our own shelves.
Qualia Larkspur (Star Wars OC)
Name: Qualia Akysa Larkspur
Nickname(s): Q, Larkspur, Lia, Qua
Occupation: Lieutenant within the Resistance / Jedi Apprentice
Personality: rebellious, doesn't listen to orders and 'interprets' them in her own way; caring; sarcastic and funny
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with dark blue tips, 5'5", usually in workout gear or Resistance issued uniform
Sometimes, it's not always the right thing to do but it's the best.
"I'm a spy! I don't connect the dots, I figure out the dots!"
Lainey (LN-4878)(Star Wars OC)
Name: Lainey (LN-4178)
Occupation: Stormtrooper for the First Order
Appearance: Long, straight brown hair, usually in a bun; half shaved; 5'6"
I only know how to do one thing. Follow orders.
My RP Rules+Starters
- I am up for any kind of rp, book or movie or even something new!
- Please don't control my character and I won't control yours
- Grammar- Please try and spell everything correctly. I get it if you can't spell a hard word right, but please at least try. 2+ sentences but I do like long-ish replies
- I do have more OCs, though they are not written in my backstory. Just be aware.
Starter #1 (HP, Marauder's Era): Rosaline Pleiades Black sat beneath a tree near the Black Lake on a unusually warm autumn day. The sun was shining above and birds flew through the sky, seemingly floating on the breeze. Above her, she heard a rustling noise and looked up, only to let out a shriek. Someone was in the tree! She quickly scrambled up, closing the notebook she was writing in as the person fell out, laughing.
Starter #2 (Maze Runner): A loud grinding noise. Metal squeaking. That's all she heard as she was brought up in some box of some sort. Trinity, she thought, my name is Trinity. The doors above her opened once the box stopped, bringing in large amounts of sunlight that caused her to squint. A boy. A boy was above her but within a moment he climbed down into the box, looking directly at her. "It's a girl," he said quietly, a slight accent of some kind in his voice.
Starter #3 (HP): Crystaline hurried down the street, her hands tucked into her pockets. She fingered her wand as she walked, looking into each alley she passed. You could never be too careful. Today, her was black, reflecting her somber mood and her eyes were a dull blue, tired from staying up so late to spy. She turned down the street to disapparate to headquarters but a spell hit her in the back, rendering her unconscious.
Starter #4 (HP): "Sirius,don't you dare!" Rosaline shouted. James snickered, standing off to the side with Remus and Peter. Sirius was standing on the edge of the lake, grinning like a maniac. His wand was pointed at a bunch of floating objects, including some books and pieces of parchment. Rosaline grips her wand tighter, thinking of a jinx to use on her brother.
- Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now. -Eliza, from Hamilton an American Musical
- I am the one thing in life I can control. -Aaron Burr, from Hamilton an American Musical
- There are moments that the words don't reach. There is suffering to terrible to name. -Angelica, from Hamilton an American Musical
- Killed by one of the AIs I'm trying to save. Irony, my name is Liana Castell, pleased to fricking meet you. -The Girl Who Dared to Think Series
- LIONEL SCIPIO IS DEAD. 'Yeah,' Tony replied unfazed. 'But that doesn't mean he's gone, c'mon!' -The Girl Who Dared to Think Series
- I look my nightmares in the eye. And if my nightmares should look back, they see nothing but a shadow. -Julia, from Julia Vanishes
- Alex, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. And by that, I think we're actually in Kansas. -Connor, from the Land of Stories
- Some annoying little girl told me once that optimism always pays off, and she's usually right about things. -Connor from the Land of Stories
- For the first time, I see a hint of something that might be fear in her eyes. She says, 'I don't know what you are, Julia.' -Mrs. Och, from Julia Vanishes
- You never know where a clue might turn up. What sort of thing do magic-using monks stash in a treasury, anyway?" -Julia, from Julia Defiant
- I am so far from pity, so far from mercy-I have forgotten how to feel such things. -Julia from Julia Defiant
I would like to thank/acknowledge these people:
- Jillian Evermore (my sister)
- Jason (my brother)
- Merlin D. Trelawney
- Ally Moore
- Hayden Steele (amazing rp-er)
- Morgana Blaze (Well versed in Star
- Anyone else want a mention? Owl me please
Even when the dark comes crashing through. When you need a friend to carry you and when you're broken on the ground.
You will be found.
-Evan, from Dear Evan Hansen